Café, restaurant licences

We advise on issuing permits for cafés and restaurants, and prepare documents for obtaining such permits.

Advising on the conditions and issues of permits and licences for cafés, restaurants and other catering establishments. We provide information on related licences (licence for retail sale of alcoholic beverages, licence for retail sale of tobacco products, permit for outdoor advertising, copyright licence agreement for the use of musical works for public communication, etc.). We also prepare the necessary documents for the following licences and permits.