Licence for the retail sale of alcohol

We advise on the issue of a licence to retail alcoholic beverages and prepare the necessary documents for obtaining such a licence.

We provide information on the types of licences for retail sale of alcoholic beverages (open-ended, seasonal, single-use licences), their differences, help to choose the most appropriate option for the nature of the company’s activities, and advise on the issuance of these licences and the possibility of supplementing or revising the licence in the future, the requirements for the purchase, sale, storage and transport of alcoholic beverages, the peculiarities of the electronic sale of alcoholic beverages, and the requirements of the legislation on the provision of information on alcoholic beverages. We also prepare the necessary documents for obtaining these licences.