Food marketing authorisations

We advise on the issuing of food trade permits, and prepare documents to obtain trade permits.

To trade in food products, you normally need a Food Business Operator Approval Certificate – we can help you get this document. We advise you on the requirements and documents you need to meet to sell food in physical and online shops, markets, events, etc.