Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Our lawyers’ qualifications are determined by the significant experience in various types of domestic and cross-border mergers & acquisitions. M&A is a complex process, which requires to have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the business in question. Our M&A services cover client‘s representation in negotiations in relation to share or business transfers or acquisitions, drafting of acquisition or reorganisation documents, confidentiality agreements, conducting of due diligence.
- Consulting The Company Concern ACHEMA GROUP in negotiations for purchasing 100 % of shares of a Ukrainian company. Our services included due diligence and representation in the negotiation.
- Consulting the client on issues related to the share purchase of a company operating a petroleum and chemical product terminal in Klaipėda Port.
- Consulting AB „Achema“ with regard to privatization of a Russian state-owned enterprise, a manufacturer of chemical products.
- Representing The Company Concern ACHEMA GROUP in company’s share acquisition, licensed to supply natural gas.
- Advising The Company Concern ACHEMA GROUP in connection to the potentiality of entering the privatization process of one of chemical products factories in Uzbekistan.
- Providing legal assistance in drafting reorganization documents for UAB „Projektų centras“ and UAB „Energetinių projektų centras“
- Consulting the client in acquisition of a company, being engaged in the field of design, geodetic measurements, topographic and cartographic works.
- Providing legal advice in drafting share selling-purchasing agreements of a few companies, developing projects for wind energy.
- Drafting the reorganization documents for: UAB „Druslita“ and UAB „Lietuvos sanatorija“.
- Consulting The Company Concern ACHEMA GROUP regarding a potential acquisition of shares of a company, operating a cargo-handling terminal in Latvia.
- Consulting UAB „Bonus Group“ in a privatization process of „Raseinių melioracija“.
- Providing legal services to the Swiss company „Total Storage Gmbh“ in acquiring shares of the Italian company „Actea“, specialising in the area of energy, water and waste management.
- Conducting a due diligence of UAB „Izobara“, which provides operational services of heat sector, upon request of UAB „Amber Capital Partners“ as well as representing the client in acquiring shares of this company.
- Conducting a number of due diligences of various forms of legal entities, which covered investigation of company law compliance and structure; business permits and/or approvals; employment and labour law compliance; contractual rights and obligations; intellectual property rights; real property law compliance, previous and/or current litigation and so forth.
- Representing The Company Concern ACHEMA GROUP at negotiations on acquisition of shares of the companies that belonged to the government of Poland: „Ciech“, „ZAK“ and „Zakladow Azotowych w Tarnowie-Moscicach“. Participating in a process of due diligence with a purpose to evaluate the potential risk of investment.
- Conducting a due diligence of a company operating in a biofuels industry sector with relation to the client’s aim to acquire shares thereof.