We consult and prepare documents related to real estate acquisition and transfer as well as construction and development: territorial planning, designing works, construction works, lease transactions of commercial real estate objects. We prepare different draft contracts, provide with consultations on issues of contract conclusion and performance, participate in negotiations.
- Advising one of the biggest stevedoring companies in Port of Klaipėda – on the contract for high-value construction-installation works with one of the major manufacturers of metal structures in the Baltic market.
- Representing a client in connection with the acquisition of a land plot and a residential house with commercial premises from one of the Lithuanian construction project developers. The value of the contract – over 6 million Litas.
- Advising a terminal operator during the process of designing and constructing the new Klaipėda Passenger and Cargo Terminal, including the conclusion of a contract with an infrastructure builder – Klaipėda State Seaport Authority.
- Advising a stevedoring company of Klaipėda Port regarding a strategically important contract with Leningrad’s Shipyard “Pella” for construction of two harbour tugs. The launch of these tugs enabled the company to provide services for all types of ships entering Klaipėda Port and greatly extended the fleet capacities.
- Providing legal advice to UAB „Agrivest“ on various legal issues in connection of the State land lease.
- Representing UAB KEY ELEMENTS, a company of Norwegian capital, in a selling-purchasing process of high-value real estate.
- Representing „Scanweld AS“, an Estonian company working in a field of special constructions, during a certification process in Lithuania.
- Consulting and representing a group of British investors in purchasing and developing real estate projects in Lithuania as well as during the territorial planning processes.