LINDEN lawyers provide professional legal assistance and consultations in all aspects of commercial matters. With a purpose to permit out clients to feel secure about their business relations we represent our clients in any kind of business transactions, negotiations, relations with governmental and municipal authorities, disputes from the business contracts in negotiations or in courts. Furthermore, our lawyers, often accompany our clients in all stages of their companies’ activities – from establishment of the company to choosing the optimal forms of business development. Close cooperation between our lawyers and shareholders, members of the management bodies helps to ensure the business continuity.
- Advising a stevedoring company of the Klaipėda Port, on concluding a selling-purchasing agreement of terminal equipment.
- Providing legal services on concluding an agreement of high value between the companies associated to one of the biggest corporate groups in Lithuania and UAB „IBM Lietuva“ regarding the services of hardware and software technical support and maintenance.
- Consulting a successfully operating petroleum and chemical product terminal on issues of signing an agreement with a large Swiss company „Vitol Energy SA“.
- Representing The Company Concern ACHEMA GROUP at an auction for acquisition of a Georgian company’s property with a value higher than 9 million USD as well as representing the client during the process of conclusion of a respective contract.
- Consulting one of the founders of an association „Santakos slėnis“ during the latter’s establishment process. The association is very active in developing of knowledge society, education system and relations between science and business; One of its purposes is to establish a national open-access research and experimental development centre.
- Advising The Company Concern ACHEMA GROUP with regard to possibility to establish a branch of the company in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Consulting The Company Concern ACHEMA GROUP in connection to the complex corporate issues of the subsidiaries and representing in relations with the State Property Fund regarding the acquisition of shares of one of the privatized companies.
- Providing legal advice to the international professional association concerning the options of carrying out its activities in Lithuania.
- Giving on-going consultations to one of the largest companies in IT sector of Lithuania with regard to various legal issues arising while developing business: drafting commercial agreements, corporate governance, etc.